SERVICE IS OUR BUSINESS
Our service begins by understanding your needs.
If you need, SECURITY, FIRST-AID or TRAINING, WT Security & Safety Services of British Columbia offers a wide variety of security, first-aid and training services for domestic and corporate clientele.
Since 1994, WT Security & Safety Services of British Columbia has helped hundreds of people and businesses with their security, first aid and training issues and we want to help you by making the right decisions. What makes us unique is our ability to analyse your situation and determine your exact needs - then provide you with the most effective and cost effecient solution. When you hire WT Security& Safety Services of British Columbia, you'll profit from our extensive knowledge and backgrounds and benefit by getting the best professional service and most value for your money.
Providing our service is an honour but the greatest compliment we get from our clients is hearing they trust us.
WHO WE SERVE
WT Security & Safety Services of British Columbia works with private citizens, corporations and government agencies on local, national and even international levels. The company is staffed with some of the most qualified, best-trained professionals in the industry who are committed to providing the highest level of security and safety services to you. Our services are designed to fit perfectly together and provide you with any, or all, of your security and safety needs. You could say we're a one-stop-shopping-mall for all things security and first aid. You could say we're a one-stop-shopping area for security and safety! You could say we're a one-stop-shopping area for security and safety! You
OUR PHILOSOPHY ABOUT PRICES:
Like everything else about our company, our prices are unique. We have only one price for all of our services: It's called "NEGIOTABLE". No matter what service you require, long term or short term, no job is too big or too small and everything is negotiable. We are in business for one reason - to keep you safe. That's what's most important to us.
- Uniformed and plain-clothes Security Officers
- Security Patrol (Mobile, Bike, Marine)
- Stationary Security
- Event Security
- Door Concierge (Night club security)
- Loss Prevention Officers
- Alarm Response
- Canine Units (Certified by the Justice Institute of British Columbia)
- Private Investigators
- First-Aid Attendants
- Occupational First Aid Level 3 (O.F.A. 3)
- Emergency Medical Responder (E.M.R.)
- Safety Officers
3. S.O.F.A. (Security Officer First Aid)
- Security Officers with First Aid training (minumum standard Occupational First Aid 3).
- Saves you money and manpower issues by having one person perform both security and first-aid duties.
- Basic Security Training (B.S.T.)
- Advanced Security Training (A.S.T.)
- S.O.F.A. (Security Officer First Aid)
- Dog Handler and Canine Training
- First-Aid Training
- Occupational First Aid Level 1 (O.F.A 1)
- Occupational First Aid Level 2 (O.F.A 2)
- Occupational First Aid Level 3 (O.F.A 3)